A Growing Team
Lever is expanding around the United States and always looking for strong team members to hire across multiple departments. We value our employees and strive to create an enjoyable workplace and company culture. Join us in making real estate more sustainable through C-PACE.
If interested, please apply to available positions through the job postings below.
Vice President of Origination, Pacific West
Summary: The VP of Origination’s (“Pacific West”) primary responsibility is to foster relationships with real estate professionals within their geographic region becoming a trusted advisor and executing C-PACE financing transactions based on these relationships. The VP of Origination shall develop their engagement strategy within their geographic region and spearhead Lever’s C-PACE financing initiatives in Pacific West.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate finance (debt or equity), including experience in real estate capital markets and analysis.
- Demonstratable ability to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal quantitative, writing, and communication skills.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Desire to work for the purpose driven company that is a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree Preferred) in Real Estate, Finance, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Immediate working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point.
- Located in Pacific West in a major market, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego
- Open office environment (maybe co-working) around computers, copiers and team members
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you are interested in working with Lever Energy Capital, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.